Kidde K-270 Series Non-Coded Fire Alarm Stations are sturdy, attractive, and designed for economical installation.
The station is available in the following operational and functional designs:
- The K-270 Series provides a single action, break glass initiating station. It is available with normally open (NO), normally closed (NC), or combination NO/NC contacts. The basic K-270 Series have screw terminals for field connection. The K-270A Series Manual Stations have 6 inch (150mm) wire leads.
- The K-270P Series is a break glass, normally open pre-signal station. The pull of the lever sounds an alarm on all pre-signal indicating devices. Inserting a key and turning it will initiate a general evacuation alarm. Screw terminals are provided for field connection.
All non-coded stations are designed for either flush or surface mounting. For flush mounting a 4 inch standard North American square box with single gang plaster cover should be used. For surface mounting the K-270 Series or K-270P Series, use a cast box, steel box, or housing for weatherproof enclosure.
- Pull level
- Simple positive operation
- Break glass
- Attractive, streamline design
- Less than 5 lb pull force complies with ADA
- Solid, die-cast metal construction