- Xenon strobe light source
- Flash rate 65 fpm
- Optically designed fresnel lens
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- For outdoor use, lens should face up
- NEMA Type 4X enclosure
- Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, and D, Div 2, Groups F and G; Class III
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- Operating temperature range: -31F to 150F (-35C to 66C)
Edwards 96DV2 Series Xenon strobe beacons are light duty visual signals suitable for use in industrial, commercial and institutional applications where short term intermittent visual signaling is required. Optically designed fresnel lenses improve viewer perception for indoor, outdoor and wet locations requiring Division 2 and NEMA Type 4X specifications.
The 96DV2 Series can be panel or conduit mounted. Trigger and timing circuits are included as integral parts of the power supply. Replacement costs are reduced, as it is necessary to replace only the strobe tube.
Link to this product