- Stores up to 26 pages of messages
- 100,000 Hr. Multi-color LED Lamp Technology
- Five message speed settings
- 7 message operation modes
- 1 month typical memory retention
- Built-in real-time clock, 12 or 24 hour format
- Built-in serial computer interface-RS232 and RS485
- Password protected
- Brochure rack and wall mount brackets supplied
- Power cord with 3 prong plug supplied
- Continuous message entry with automatic centering in any mode
The Edwards MC8-16C1 Message Center is an indoor rated multi-color LED communication center. It may be used as a stand-alone message center or can be networked into a company wide communication system. When networked, one message can be transmitted from the controlling computer software to the serial computer interface on all the message centers within the facility or discrete messages can be sent to specific addresses within the communication network of messages centers.
The unit has a solid oak case and is designed for free standing floor installation but is supplied with wall mounting brackets if that style mounting is required. For use indoors in commercial and industrial environments.
Designed for indoor communication, this Edwards Message Center is designed for installation in company lobbies to greet guests and provide them with information at a glance. Such information may include meeting room assignments, safety goals, changes in employee benefits or other company announcements. May also be used in commercial establishments such as stores and restaurants to assist with internal and external communications.
Hand Held Remote Programmer
A 54 key hand held remote control keyboard with easy to understand programming instructions is supplied with each Edwards Message Center — MC-RP (supplied with each unit). Batteries included.
- Windows compatible software for downloading discrete messages - order MCN-1-0
- Infrared message loader with 3 foot cable and 9V battery - order MC-RIRL
For Message Center Software & Hardware Accessories please see the catalog pages listed on the left-hand side of this page.