AdaptaBeacon Adverse Location Signal Type 4X, Marine Rated, Div. 2, UL 1971 Listed Model
The Edwards 105 Series are heavy duty beacons designed for use in industrial applications where a corrosion resistant Type 4X enclosure is required. The housing is manufactured from glass-reinforced thermoplastic polyester resin and incorporates brass hardware. The double fresnel lens is made of polycarbonate.
All light sources are supplied as UL listed component assemblies – ready to be attached to the selected mounting base.
The Edwards 105DHISTC-FJ high intensity strobe is designed for use in compatible fire alarm system and other applications requiring electrical supervision of signaling circuit field wiring.
All units can be mounted on 3/4" (19mm) NPT conduit using the 105PM attachment. The units can also be surface or wall mounted using the 105BX and 105BM attachments respectively. For indoor applications, may be vertically mounted with lenses facing up or down. For weatherproof installation, it is recommended that the unit be mounted with the lens facing up or with the lens horizontal.
Link to this product
For web page (with image):
- UL 1638 and UL 1604 Listed
- UL Listed NEMA Type 4X enclosure
- UL Listed Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F & G and Class III locations
- cUL Listed
- Marine UL Listed
- UL 1971 Listed Model
- Corrosion resistant
- Six available light sources:
- Steady-on incandescent
- Steady-on LED cluster
- Flashing incandescent
- Flashing LED cluster
- 300,000 peak candlepower
- 800,000 peak candlepower, 8 joule high intensity strobe
- Three mounting bases:
- 3/4" (19 mm) pipe mount attachment
- Outlet box attachment
- Wall mounting bracket
- 105DHISTC Series Catalog Page
- 105 Series Flashing Halogen Catalog Page.pdf
- 105 Series Flashing Xenon Catalog Page.pdf
- 105 Series Steady-on Halogen Catalog Page.pdf
- 105XBR Series Multi-Mode LED Catalog Page.pdf