ANS Audio Panel
Fire Alarm Audio Notification Systems
The ANS series of products provide add-on audio evacuation capability to fire alarm systems that will meet the requirements for emergency voice alarm systems. The self contained amplifiers come in 25, 50 and 100 watt sizes and include a digital message repeater (DMR), microphone for live paging, cabinet and power supply.
Link to this product
For web page (with image):
- 25, 50, and 100 watt models available
- Integrated digital message repeater
- Integrated microphone
- Power supply and battery charger included
- Compatible with Edwards E-FSC and E-FSA fire alarm panels
- Optional remote microphone
- NAC Load_Wiring and dB Calcs_V7.xls
This spreadsheet will help calculate signal loads, signal circuit (NAC) distances, speaker circuit distances, and dB (sound) loss.
- Fire Alarm FAQs.pdf
This document contains a list of frequently asked questions (and answers) relating to fire alarm systems and products.
- Battery calculation for ANS audio panels
- ANS Amplifiers Install.pdf
- ANSX Expander Amps Install.pdf
- ANSREM Remote Mic Install.pdf
- ANSBKUP Backup Amp Sup Module Install.pdf
- ANSZS2A_4B Zone Splitter Install.pdf
- AE Bulletin, voice evacuation basics
Tips on sizing speaker (wattage) and amplifiers for fire alarm voice evacuation systems.
- AE Bulletin, ANS audio panel EOL resistor
Tips on using end of line resistors with the ANS series audio panels.
- AE Bulletin, ANS backup amplifier
Tips on connecting a backup amplifer to an ANS audio system.
- AE Bulletin, fire with multi zone voice evac
Tips on connecting an ANS audio panel with multiple speaker circuits to a fire alarm panel.
- AE Bulletin, fire with voice evacuation
Tips on connecting an ANS audio panel to a fire alarm panel for voice/messaging capability.