Intelligent Addressable Manual Pull Stations
Edwards intelligent manual pull stations are engineered to deliver high-performance features, superb reliability, and unbeatable quality. From control of ancillary equipment, to enhanced signaling functionality, these products add flexibility and powerful options to Edwards Signaling intelligent systems.
Designed expressly for small buildings, Edwards Signaling pull stations are addressable modules that are uniquely identified on the system by means of familiar rotary switches. Once registered, they share data and update status information that determines how the system behaves and how connected devices interact with one another.
Edwards Signaling intelligent manual pull stations also offer contractors and installers simple setup and installation, while delivering options that take full advantage of intelligent fire alarm processing. With a microprocessor in each device, intelligence is distributed throughout the system so that command decisions are made instantly at the individual pull station, rather than bottlenecking at the control panel.
This not only speeds event processing, it also makes a more robust and reliable system – so robust, in fact, that when upgrading from a conventional panel to a Edwards Signaling intelligent system, you can usually use existing wiring – no twisted or shielded cable required!
Link to this product
For web page (with image):
- Communication line voltage: Maximum 20V peak-to-peak
- Standby: 350 microAmps
- Activated: 500 microAmps
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: 32 to 120F (0 to 49C)
- Humidity: 0 to 93% RH, noncondensing at 90F (32C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -4 to 140F (-20 to 60C)
- Compatible electrical boxes:
- North American 2 1/2 in. (64 mm) deep, 1 gang box
- Standard 4 in. square box 1 1/2 in. (38 mm) deep box with 1 gang cover
- Wire size: 12, 14, 16, or 18 AWG wire (2.5, 1.5, 1.0, or 0.75 sq. mm (Sizes 16 and 18 AWG are preferred)
- Device address:
- 01 to 64 (64 point control panel)
- 01 to 127 (127 point control panel)