888D & 889D Series
AdaptaHorn Grille Type Hazardous Location Horn Diode Polarized
Link to this product
For web page (with image):
- UL Listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups B, C, and D; Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F, and G; and Class III locations
- UL Listed for indoor locations
- CSA version available
- Wide operating voltage range -20% to +10% of nominal voltage
- Power connection wires embedded in sealing compound
- Fire Alarm Product Guide
A guide for the Edwards fire alarm products, including the E-FSC conventional panels, E-FSA addressable panels, initiating devices, signaling devices, and accessories.
- AE Bulletin, Electromechanical Noise Part II
Tips on dealing with electromechanical devices, and the electrical noise they can generate on fire alarm circuits.