Overhead Door Floor Mount Magnetic Contact
The 2205A-L overhead door magnetic contact is designed for use in environments where a heavy-duty unit is required. the floor mount units are constructed using a rugged low-profile extruded aluminum switch housing and a cast aluminum magnet housing. The reed switch assembly is fully encased in GE Security's exclusive polyurethane potting material to prevent damage due to moisture or humidity.
A wide operating gap of up to 3 inches makes installation easy and helps prevent false alarms caused by loose-fitting doors. The contacts are available with a universal-style magnet that allows for greater installation flexibility.
Link to this product
For web page (with image):
- UL and ULC Listed
- Color: Anodized Aluminum
- Construction: Aluminum
- Contact Configuration: SPDT
- Depth (Nominal): 1.5 in.
- Enclosure Material: Aluminum (L)
- Environmental Specifications: Hermetically sealed reed switch encapsulated in polyurethane
- Gap Distance (Max): 3.0 in
- Height (Nominal): 1.5 in
- Lead Length (Nominal): 3.0 ft
- Lead Type: Stainless steel armored cable
- Length (Nominal): 3.5 in.
- Life Cycles (Under Dry Circuit) (Nominal): 1.0E7
- Life Cycles (Under Full Load) (Nominal): 100,000
- Loop Configuration: Open or Closed
- Mounting Hole Distance (Nominal): 2.25 in
- Mounting Option - Magnetic Contacts: Overhead
- Notes: Gap distances are nominal--make distance +/- 20%. Gap specifications are for switch to make. Break distance is approximate.
- Operating Temperature: -40F - 150F
- Response Time (Nominal): 1.0 ms
- Sense Range (Nominal): 3.0 in.
- Width (Nominal): 3.5 in