- Completely enncapsulated 10 amp relay
- Relay may be energized by one of three input voltages
- Contains a red LED which illuminates when relay coil is energized
- May be mounted by double-sided adhesive tape, self-drilling screw or placed in back box
- Convenenient 6" (150mm) wire leads for electrical connections
The PAM1 Relay is encapsulated multi-voltage device providing 10 Amp Form C contacts. The relay may be energized by one of three input voltages: 24 Vac, 24 Vdc, or 115 Vac.
The PAM1 may be mounted by using the double-sided adhesive tape, the self-drilling screw, or loosely placed in the back box.
It is ideal for applications where remote relays are required for control or status feedback.
- Each relay position may be energized from one of four input voltages
- Each relay position contains a red LED which illuminates when the coil is energized. This provides a timesaving convenience when checking an installed sytem; no metering is required.
- Single, dual or triple relay modules may be "snapped apart" from a standard four-position master
- SPDT or DPDT relays available
- Available in dustrproof metal enclosures with LED viewing port
- Track mounting hardware to facilitate installation in standard cabinets
The MR Series Multi-Voltage Control Relays offer SPDT or DPDT 10 Amp contacts which many be operated by one of four intput control votlages. A single relay may be energized from a voltage source of 24 Vdc, 24 Vac, 115 Vac or 230 Vac by wiring to appropriate input terminals.
Each relay position contains a red light emitting diode (LED) which indicates the relay coil is energized. Relays may be "snapped apart" from a standard four-module assembly and used independently.
These devices are ideal for applications where local contacts are required for system status, remote contacts for control of electrical loads and general purpose switching. They are suitable for use with HVAC Temperature Control, Fire Alarm, Security, Energy Management, and Lighting Control Systems.