EBPS6A & EBPS10A
Remote Booster Power Supplies Expands Power to NACs
The Remote Booster Power Supply is a self-contained 24V DC power supply designed to augment fire alarm audible and visual power requirements. The booster contains all of the necessary circuits to monitor and charge batteries, control and supervise four Class B or two Class A Notification Appliance Circuits (NACs) and monitor two controlling inputs from external sources.
Provides ample space for additional GenesisTM interface modules and battery compartment.
Link to this product
For web page (with image):
Extensive UL Listings (Listed accessory under the following standards)
- UL864 - Fire Alarm Systems
- UL636 - Holdup Alarm Units and Systems
- UL609 - Local Burglar Alarms Units and Systems
- UL294 - Access Control Systems
- UL365 - Police Station Connected Burglar Alarm Units and Systems
- ULC-S527 - Control Units, Fire Alarm (Canada)
- ULC-S303 - Local Burglar Alarm Units and Systems (Canada)
- ULC-S304 - Central and Monitoring Station Burglar Alarm Units (Canada)
- C22.2 No. 205 - Signaling Equipment (Canada)
- UL1076 - Propietary Burglar Alarm System Units
- UL1610 - Central Station Alarm Unit
- Notification Appliance Circuit Ratings
- EBPS6A - 3.0A max. per circuit @ 24V DC nominal, 6.5A max total all NACs
- EBPS10A - 3.0A max. per circuit @ 24V DC nominal, 10A max total all NACs
- Trouble Relay - 2 amps @ 30V DC
- Auxiliary Outputs - Four configurable outputs replace NACs 1, 2, 3 or 4, as auxiliary outputs and 200 mA dedicated auxiliary. NOTE: Maximum of 8 Amps can be used for auxiliary output.
- Input Current (from an existing NAC) - 3 mA @ 12V DC, 6 mA @ 24V DC
- Booster Internal Supervisory Current - 70 mA
- Maximum Battery Size - 10 Amp Hours (2 of 12V10A) in cabinet up to 24 Amp hours with external battery cabinet for fire and security applications; up to 65 Amp hours for access control applications in external battery box
- Terminal Wire Gauge - 18 - 12 AWG
- Relative Humidity - 0 to 93% non-condensing @ 32C
- Temperature Rating - 32F to 120F (0 to 49C)
- NAC Wiring Styles - Class A or Class B
- Output Signal Rates - Continuous, 3-3-3 temporal, or follow installed panel's NAC.
- Ground Fault Detection - Enable or disable via jumper
- Agency Listings - UL, ULC, CSFM
- Fire Alarm FAQs_v2.pdf
This contains a list of commonly asked questions (with answers) regarding fire alarm systems.
- EBPSA Booster Supply Battery Calcs
- EBPS Remote Booster Power Supply Technical Reference Manual.pdf
- EBPS Remote Booster Power Supply Compatibility List