Millennium Event Driver Interface Software
Schedule signals for events as mundane as lunch or deliver emergency voice communications - all without leaving your desk - with the Millennium Event Driver Interface (MEDITM). This windows-based software package provides command and control of remote signaling devices throughout your facility. With a few simple clicks, MEDI can automatically signal work start and stop times, break times, or any other timed event. You can also manually command MEDI to initiate tones, wav files, or real-time voice. Anytime. It integrates with either conventional or RS485 signaling components.
Link to this product
For web page (with image):
- System Requirements:
- Windows 98, NT, XP, or 2000.
- 160 MB min. hard drive space with additional space for user added wav files.
- 333 MHz processor required, greater than 500 MHz recommended.
- Sound card with mic/line input and speaker outputs.
- Display with 800 x 600 minimum resolution. 256 colors recommended.
- For RS485 Operation:
- PC must contain at least one Serial COM port or USB port.
- USB port can be configured using a USB/Serial Adapter with associated software.
- RS232 to RS485 Converter (Edwards Part Number MCN485CB2EOLT or equivalent).