Omni-Directional Edwards Warning Siren124 dB, 8 Horn, Staggered Length, Dual Row
The EWS-V7 is available in either single or three phase power, and is a dual tone siren, employing two rotors with different numbers of ports to produce a greater range of frequency. One rotor produces 460 cycles per second, and the other produces 920 cycles per second. All exposed siren components are of metal construction, which are “powder coated” for the most durable finish available. The fan and housing are made of non-corrosive cast aluminum.
Maximum diameter is 78" (198.1 cm), maximum height is 56" (142.2 cm), and the maximum mounting base dimension is 19" (48.3 cm) square. Shipping weight of the siren alone is 750 lbs (340.2 kg).
Link to this product
For web page (with image):
- Three phase motor:
- 20 HP 208/230/460 V 60 Hz.
- Starting amps: 258
- Running amps: 47
- Single phase motor:
- (2) 10 HP 230 V 60 Hz. motors
- Starting amps: 510
- Running amps: 94
* NOTE: Uses two starters
- Port tone freq.: 460 & 920 cps
- Weight: 750 lbs. (340.2 kg)
- Max. diameter: 78" (198.1 cm)
- Max. height: 56" (142.2 cm)
- Max. mounting base: 19" (48.3 cm) sq.
- Estimated sound circle: 10,500 ft. (3200.4 m) continuous