Adaptatone Remote Speaker/Amp Explosionproof
The Edwards 5545M Hazardous Location Adaptatone Remote Speaker/Amplifier has been designed for high decibel system operation when connected to the 5540M Central Tone Generator or 5541M System Master Panel.
Each Speaker/Amplifier operates directly from local power sources, making it possible in a single system to connect the remote Speaker/Amplifiers to local power sources of different voltages. The unit mounts on any surface using three bolts. See Adaptatone Signaling System Installation.
Typical applications include signaling use in mining, granaries, flour mills, tankers, refineries, laboratories, spray booths, and other hazardous locations.
Link to this product
For web page (with image):
- UL 464 and UL 1203 Listed
- UL Listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups B, C, and D hazardous locations
- Speaker swivels 180° vertically or horizontally depending on orientation of mounting bracket
- 30" (762mm) numbered wire leads
- Supplied with factory sealed 1/2" (13mm) threaded fitting for quick installation
- Heavy duty zinc cast construction