- NEMA Type 4X Enclosure
- Two Mounting Configurations - Surface and Conduit
- 12 inch (305mm) wire leads
- Black Impact Resistant Polycarbonate ABS Blend Base
- Five Lens Colors
- Available in Quantity Packaging (6)
The Edwards 114 Series Flashing incandescent lights are designed for applications in industrial, commercial, and institutional applications where reliable and distinctive visual indication is required. The 114 Series is ideal for process control as well as vehicular applications such as tow motors.
Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation. When mounted outdoors the unit should be mounted with the lens facing up. Two mounting configurations are available:
- The 114S, a surface mount version that utilizes a mounting gasket and locknut to provide a secure surface attachment and seal
- The 114P, a pipe mount version for mounting on 1/2" (13mm) NPT conduit.
Edwards flashing lights are particularly effective in high noise areas where ear protection must be worn and audible signals may not be heard or understood. They can advise personnel in manufacturing, process control and warehouse areas when an operation is starting or stopping or a vehicle is moving. They are also often used to signal equipment malfunction and to warn personnel that they are entering restricted areas.