- 6 foot (183 cm) cord with cigarette lighter plug-in adapter
- Removable vinyl hood for driver's visual protection
- Optically designed fresnel lens
- Snap-on high impact polycarbonate/ABS base
- Magnetic or velcro mounting
- Xenon-flash tube
The Edwards 99B Series vehicular AdaptaBeacon warning light is a compact strobe unit that produces one million peak candlepower. A series of complementing fresnels that cause the dome to "fill" with light each time the strobe flashes. This design feature increases the AdaptaBeacon "on-time", thus improving viewer perception. Beam distance is also increased with external fresnel lenses.
Each compact unit features a shatter resistant polycarbonate lens that snaps onto a high impact polycarbonate/ABS base. The strobe is easily serviced with the use of a single flat-blade screwdriver.
The 99B series' trigger and timing circuits are included as integral parts of the power supply. Replacement costs are reduced as it is necessary to replace only the strobe tube. Magnetic base allows temporary mounting to dash or vehicle roof.